Why Bristol is Open is a great place to work?
Our Smart City Research and Development platform is building and experimenting at the leading edge of today’s explosion of new networks, software, IoT and A.I technologies.
We are very proud to have been a part of the team that has resulted in Bristol overtaking London as the UK’s leading ‘smart city’ according to the second UK Smart Cities Index, commissioned by Huawei UK and conducted by Navigant Consulting.
Do you want to join a fast moving, collaborative, problem solving, busy team who are adding real value to the growing community needs? Where the work will challenge you to deliver and think out of the box, then Bristol is Open may just be the place for you.
Bristol was named as the best city in the UK to live in. The Tech City UK report found there are currently 35,924 digital jobs in the Bristol and Bath cluster, with 225 new digital companies being started in the area each year.
John Betjeman said that Bristol was ‘The most beautiful, interesting and distinguished city in England’
Just a few expressions used by others to described Bristol.
- “Easy access to the capital and other parts of the west country”
- “Spacious city centre where you can hear yourself think”
- “Strong sense of community”
- “Nice contrast of the old and the new”
- “Beautiful Harbourside”
- “Relatively buoyant job market”
- “Generally friendly, diverse and warm people”
- “Street art gives the city a unique dimension”
- “Superb variety of shops, independent and chain”
- “Strong foodie scene”
Bristol is Open does not currently have any open positions.